Buttery Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- 400g / 14 oz Brussels sprouts
- 2 slices of bacon
- 50g / 1.8 oz salted butter
- ½ garlic clove crushed
- 1 tsp orange zest (optional)
- 4 walnuts halves chopped into pieces
- Prepare the Brussels sprouts by removing any dirty leaves, trimming the base a little, then cut in half.
- Boil in a small amount of water until just cooked, roughly 5-8 minutes. Drain and leave the lid off to allow the steam to escape. You don’t want a soggy sauce.
- In a frying pan, heat the butter, then gently cook the bacon until it begins to go crispy. Now add the garlic and cook for another minute. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the orange zest then gently stir in the cooked Brussels sprouts. Stir while heating the Brussels sprouts and coating them in the buttery garlic sauce.
- Serve and use some walnut pieces to garnish.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. gwball.com is a collection of the best recipes, tips and tutorials. We don't claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Don't miss out!